1. Kauai Government Employees FCU may collect personal, financial and statistical information about you when you access various resources on our Website. These could include but are not limited to the following:
- Information contained in applications or other forms submitted online
- Information from transactions completed with us or with others
- Information from consumer reporting agencies when applicable
- Information contained in electronic communications received from you
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- The date and time of your visit
- The Internet address of the website you left to visit us
- A list of the pages you visit while on our site
- The Internet address of the website you then visit when you leave our site.
- Personally identifying information given us through an online application, registration, sweepstakes, or sending us an e-mail
We will not collect personally identifying information about you when you visit our Website unless you choose to provide such information to us. We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our members to anyone except as permitted/required by law.
2. Kauai Government Employees FCU restricts access to your non-public, personal and financial information to those employees or affiliated organizations who need to know that information for the purpose of providing products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public, personal information.
3. Kauai Government Employees FCU is not responsible for the content of third party sites hyperlinked from this website, nor does it guarantee the products or services offered on third party sites. You should review the privacy statement of a website before you provide personal or confidential information.
4. Kauai Government Employees FCU’s website uses SSL encryption to collect secure information from you. This is the case where confidential information, such as your account number or social security number, is requested.
We ask that you do not send confidential information to us via e-mail. E-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is very sensitive, or includes personal information like your account numbers, credit card numbers, or social security number, you may prefer to call us or send it by regular mail instead.
Subscribe to our newsletter